LICK THE GUN WHEN YOU'RE DONE

It was my cousin's surprise 21st birthday last night, held at The Crazy Bear. It was 100% the perfect occasion to get completely dressed up & make an effort... (we all know I don't actually need an excuse)
I have never been into jumpsuits due to my size and feeling uncomfortable, but since losing weight and becoming healthier, I FREAKING LOVE THEM. I think they are actually pretty slimming and SO comfortable. This particular jumpsuit has a low back but being typical Grace, I forgot to snap a picture from behind. Just use your imagination :) But I'm really happy with my purchase. Cheers Asos. I paired it with splashes of neon and a gun ;)
*Gun Clutch Bag | £60
Choker Necklace | Alternatives 

Whats your favourite part of this outfit? I am obsessed with the fit of the jumpsuit and the colour contrast. Oh and the bag. In fact, I think I love everything haha.

Grace x
Share:

15 comments

  1. This jumpsuit is perfect, I might have to get it!
    GEMSIES x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so gorgeous, you look so good in your jump suit grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I particularly like the splashes of neon as it really does brighten up your outfit :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. I definitely need to get a jumpsuit now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously in love with your hair! Cool outfit xxx

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!!! friggin gorgeous!

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love jumpsuits, just not trying to get out of them when I'm on a night out and need the toilet haha!! You look beautiful Grace xx

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie, you look INSANELY GORGEOUS!! You should be so proud of yourself, you look incredible, and as a jumpsuit obsessive right now...I WANT TO STEAL YOUR WARDROBE!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!! especially the jacket! Recently started my blog and your such an inspiration!
    www.yoursecretsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want that clutch!!
    Afeeyah

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/my-top-3-hero-face-masks-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you style neon shades!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're looking quite amazing these days!! I love that handbag, I've been eyeing it for years, such a cheap grandma I am. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. this outfit is fucking everything

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig