THE STATEMENT DRESS


So, I went out the other night for a few drinks with my girl - as per usual. I have done an awful lot of shopping recently so I decided to wear two of my new purchases. This killer dress and even more killer heels are incredible and I have been bombarded on every social network site on where these can be bought. I felt super confident in this outfit & I think the colour ways of the dress are super flattering. I absolutely love this outfit.. Not only is it classy, it is simple and comfortable too.

Gold Box Clutch | UNAVAILABLE

Grace x



Share:

9 comments

  1. I love this dress, reminds me of Versace! Really suits you. Hope you had a good night,


    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this dress, its beautiful, and not to mention the fact you look incredible wearing it.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is HOT... it lady like but still Hot, the dress is well fitting for a good night out!
    _Bright
    http://saysbright.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear it better than the model on ASOS

    Terri
    territidy.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They need to change the model on the website and replace it with you !! Hot like Scotch Bonnet Grace !!!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing everytime you go out gracie!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Grace, love the print :) x

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible Gracie! Love everything, such a style inspiration!

    www.its-maxi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow (insert heart eye emoji) you look great! The dress is cute and the shoes are amazing!! Lovin it!


    www.lebowman.com

    L.E. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig