TENERIFE STYLE DIARY 2


I am obsessed with this outfit. Isn't it so beaut? Im really into prints at the moment & I love that this is a co-ord. You can wear these pieces in so many ways. Separately, together, with heels, with flats etc. This two piece was pretty pricey when I think about it, but I just love it and I think I have already exceeded its price per wear. Unfortunately the top is now sold out (I think so many of you bought it from my Turkey Style Diary 2 post) so I can only link the bottoms. Don't kill me lol.


I have been wearing this outfit with all black converse, or all white converse and they both look so good. I just can't get enough of this co-ord. I need to get over it.

Grace x
Share:

5 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with co-ords at the moment! I love this one on you, really emphasises your tan :) Looking beautiful as always,


    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love co ords , so perfect for holiday weather!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh this is amazing! Love the print and the detail on the hemline of the top, such a nice touch xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so gorgeous Gracie! :)
    I would definitely wear them as separate pieces too!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/paris-chronicles-maxi-loving.html

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig