TURKEY STYLE DIARY #10


I was sent this jumpsuit nearly two years ago & it didn't fit me. I was a lot heavier back then but I knew one day I would eventually get into this. TA DAHHHHHHH, this was my final outfit whilst holidaying in Turkey. I was so happy that I could finally wear it and feel confident and happy. This jumpsuit is originally from Shop Wasteland but is no longer available. The strappy shoes are originally from Topshop, but they are no longer available either. The links below are my favourite alternatives :)

Black Jumpsuit | £45.00

So that is the end of my Turkey Style Diary. Stay tuned for my Tenerife outfits, starting tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this outfit series and you took some inspiration for your holiday outfit choices.

Grace x

Share:

9 comments

  1. Holy crap Gracie, you look incredible! Love the detail on the halter, gorgeous!

    Laura
    Love & Liquor | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING. Well done for coming this far!!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit looks amazing grace xx

    raggedameliablogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly stunning - you literally look amazing Gracie!!

    AMANDA LOVES | UK Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your body looks amazing in that jumpsuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Gracie! I love it xoxo

    yarygonzalez.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab as always! you're inspiration personified. keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig