TURKEY STYLE DIARY 8


After washing and brushing out my hair which took approximately 2 hours, I wanted to wear something flirty, casual and comfortable. I opted for this midi skirt which I love because it accentuates my waist and cuts off just below my knee which I think is really flattening on me. I really recommend midi skirts for curvy girls or for those of you who want to cover your thighs but not look like the size of a house. Once again, I am wearing these damn shoes.

ASOS Midi Skirt | sold out, alternatives
ASOS Espadrilles | £11.00 (on sale)

Are you enjoying all these holiday outfits?

Grace x


Share:

10 comments

  1. This look is perfect on so many levels!

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning ^_^ !!
    Love Charis
    charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit really suits you! Love it xx

    isabellasnowe.blogpot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is definitely one of my favourite looks of yours, absolutely gorgeous! <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, love the skirt x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be one of my favourite outfits from your entire Turkey style diary. Real cute :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning and so tanned. Glad you had a fab holiday. Looking forward to your get ready with me video!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig