CONTENTS: MY FACE

Firstly, how cute is this makeup bag. Its from eBay and is so affordale. I love the slogan. But who doesn't like a chic slogan item?


Im that girl who tries to take all of her makeup with her whenever she leaves the house. For some reason I think I might need to reapply my entire face throughout the day. I know, ridiculous right? In order to stop myself from taking 10,000 different items out with me, I now only take what I can squeeze into this bag. The things we have to do ey? 

I normally opt for a powder to ensure I can take away shine throughout the day, my lipstick & liner I have chosen to wear on that particular day, my freckle pen incase I need a freckle top up & of course.. my beloved MAC Fix+ which needs to go everywhere with me.



Sephora Powder | Unfortunately this is no longer available, which makes me so sad as I love it. Its been my go to powder for months and I can't get enough of it. It leaves my skin looking soft and flawless & I love that it doesn't make me look cakey. I have oily/combination skin and this powder really works at reducing shine. It gets a big thumbs up from me.

MAC Fix+ | I've reviewed this before which you can read here so I won't bore you by blabbin' again. However, you know that I adore this product and I use it numerous times throughout the day EVERY single day. Its the best, end of.

Real Techniques Powder Brush | I think every blogger, makeup artist, beauty enthusiast & possibly every human on the planet is a fan of Real Techniques brushes. I know I am & I am such a huge fan of the powder brush. Its soft, fluffy, light & super easy to use. Due to its large size it is also great for sweeping over the face and neck when you're in a rush and need to get out the door. (Me, most of time lol)

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine (08, Pink In Confide)* | Right now, this is probably my favourite lipstick. From the actual shade, to the packaging, to the application, to the formula, I love love love it. I have lusted over YSL lippies for years - I just couldn't bring myself to spend £25.00 on one. I was gifted this from Debenhams and I now need to buy more, in every single colour. This lipstick is a dream to apply and an even bigger dream to wear. The packaging makes me so happy - gold and shiny? Right up my street. Now I know £25.00 is a tad ridiculous for a lipstick but ladies let me assure you, it is worth every penny.

MAC Penultimate Brow Marker | Its no secret that I use this product to accentuate my freckles after I've applied my foundation. I adore freckles, especially during the summertime. I can use the thinnest layer of foundation but no matter what, it still covers up my freckles - I hate that. I love that this product is a fair brown shade so it looks natural against my skin tone. Im a huge freckle fan!

Grace x
Share:

7 comments

  1. Massive fan of the real techniques brushes! www.madeonawhim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take my makeup bag everywhere (despite me rarely even wearing makeup, let alone having a need to re apply it during the day!) so I feel ya guuurl! <3

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love freckles too - i need to start drawing mine on. they're so cute!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Real Techniques brushes but don't own that one, yet!
    Your makeup bag is so cute!

    TR's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always had an eye on this makeup bag ever since i bought it for my friend!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still don't own any Real Techniques brushes! My birthday is coming up soon though so they are definitely going on the list! Love the make up bag as well, really cute and quirky! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Real Techniques powder brush; love it!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/pink-duster-coat.html

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig