SATURDAY STYLE

My style is forever evolving but it has recently took a minimalistic, simplistic turn. Im not complaining at all because I am all about changing and developing my personal style - but its pretty different for me. I am used to wearing bright colours, lots of jewellery and putting a lot of effort into my outfits. However recently, I am so comfortable with a white T, jeans and a pair of kicks. I have a love affair with muted tones or monochrome shades too. Maybe its a combination of growing up, becoming more comfortable with effortless style & obviously A/W. Whatever it is, I like it.




River Island Shirt (sold out, alternative) | £28.00
Grey New Balance Trainers* (sold out, alternative) | £59.99

I absolutely adore these New Balance's. I was gifted them a year or so ago but they remained in their box under my bed. I have recently discovered them & I just can't get enough. They may have, JUST may have enabled me to purchase this pair too. I am actually supposed to be on a spending ban. I have no will power at all.

What's your favourite thing about today's outfit?

Grace x

Share:

8 comments

  1. Adore that shirt, it's beautiful! I've been wearing my hayden jeans non stop over the past month or so!!

    GIVEAWAY | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minimal looks good on you Gracie, and it's always good to try new this as that helps us evolve too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks gorgeous! Love the outfit you have lost so much weight - good on ya beb, you're such an inspiration x

    Shanna | http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you look amazing, I absolutely love this look. Its great that you can basically rock any look.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Especially the styling with the open shirt. You are the queen of curvy style! So inspirational! Xxx

    Alice Adores Apparel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt. Great style!

    Eye See Euphoria I http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-nyfw-style

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never look anything less than amazing. I love your style, it seems so effortless and interesting. The bag is beautiful!

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! You look so fab xx

    http://estherlakanni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig