STATEMENT COAT UP NORTH


Black Trilby Hat | £18.00
Black Converse | £47.99

As you know, last week I took a short trip up to Manchester for an event & a meet up. I wanted to share with you what I wore and then a few pics from the day. I am such a huge fan of Manchester and I haven't even explored all of it yet. Thanks to everyone who came to my meet up - you were all so lovely.


Love this pic of me and Janna. I took it on my selfie stick that a subscriber called Khadija gave me :)

Thanks Emily & Claire for my birthday cookie. Im still eating this now haha

"Can everyone pull an ugly face please"

There two were total fashionistas! 

I originally wore these super chic shoes from Missguided* but they killed my baby toe so I had to change into my trusty converse!

Are any of you guys from Manchester or have you ever visited? I want to go back soon :)

Grace x



Share:

8 comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit, and the mirrored raybans. I'm obsessed with them.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat and the metallic shoes!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's and I'm so inlove with the coat and shoes<3

    www.luvherlipstik.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, that longline jacket is perfect! I've never been to Manchester before but would love to visit someday :) xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this jacket is gorgeous! And your jeans. I love Manchester, I really need to go more often! I used to live there but in such a tiny village haha.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you posted this look on Instagram I literally drooled haha! Lovee everything about it, that coat is everything <3 xo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are amazing!! I need them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Manchester is easily one of my favourite cities! I've spent many days there just having a generally good time :)

    Also, I love love love that coat and I wish I had one for myself.

    Beka. xo

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig