THE BODY SHOP INSTA BLUR PRIMER

Im not the biggest fan of primers. I've never seen a difference when using one & I feel like its just another product on my face that isn't really necessary. Ive tried a few but i've never been impressed... until now. Say hello The Body Shop Insta Blur Primer!

The reason I love this primer so much is because it does what it should! Things just can't get any better than that. The texture is thicker to most primers, but once you've rubbed it in, it really sinks into the skin, leaving a soft matte look behind. This primer helps with my shine throughout the day and there is a visible difference if I forget to use it. If you're looking for a primer to help create a flawless finish - this will be right up your street. It helps to reduce the appearance of pores and & makes your makeup last much longer. I can actually wear my makeup for 12 hours and still look presentable ;)

The one thing I will add though - The Body Shop claim this primer helps to hide any blemishes, but I don't think this is true. It just helps your foundation and concealer to sit more nicely & acts as a protective barrier.

I use this primer practically every single day & its home is now my everyday makeup draw. I really recommend this if you are watching your pennies too. It retails at £14.00 and has lasted me approximately 3 months! Bargain. 

Have you tried the Insta Blur Primer before? If so, what are your opinions?


Share:

13 comments

  1. I've never noticed a difference when using a primer too, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Maybe I should give this give a go *adds to shopping list*

    TR's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found this made my foundation cling to it and give the impression I had dry skin, which is a shame as it really does mattify my skin without foundation!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive also never seen the need of a primer! Might pick this bad boy up! x

    BerrieBlogs {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. must try out some more products from the body shop!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes switch it up and use this primer too and it's great! Really does smooth over the skin and foundation goes on so much nicer, love it!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never noticed a difference when using primers either! , but i think you've convinced me in purchasing this bad boy! x

    http://catysbeautywonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must try this! I've been using the Benefit Porefessional for a while now but I'm definitely eager to try this out now!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very nice post lovely product i like very much Industrial Safety course in chennai thaqnks for share this great product i try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely makeup kits this is use after very good results and wonderful makeup really thanks for sharing this items fire fighting training courses in chennai|fire fighting training| fire fighting course post in more sites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really very nice foundation the impression of the I had dry skin which is a shame nebosh course in chennai|nebosh safety courses in chennaiits really my skin without foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its very nice post looking this is good product! nebosh course in chennai

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig