SUNDAY STRENGTH #21

Trust your journey.

Just because things aren't going your way right now, it doesn't mean that they won't. Life works in wonderful, mysterious ways & everything that is meant to happen will & at the right time. Although it may not seem so at the time - what is meant for you, is meant for you and things can only fall into place. Just go with it & trust your journey.. If you didn't get that job, that's because it wasn't for you & thats fine because it simply means you are one step closer to what you really want (even need) you just may not realise it yet. Smile and enjoy your life! Work hard and focus on your goals and dreams. You can be anything & achieve anything - nothing is ever too big. Whatever is happening in your life right now is meant to happen. Just trust me on this one.


Share:

8 comments

  1. I always look forward to your Sunday Strengths, such words of wisdom! This is exactly what I needed to read at the moment, thank you for always lifting my mood :)
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Sunday Strength posts. I'm sure they are helping someone somewhere!

    http://stylepixiex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts - they inspire me and set me on a good start for Monday :)

    shabna x x
    visit my blog? -> http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great series! My husband taught me to live by these words & it has helped me immensely to overcome my PTSD, focus on the things I want in life & adapt as & when necessary! Xx

    Tania | whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair is perfect thanks for sharing and your size is perfect don't pay attention what the haters say cause haters are our motivators so please keeping sharing videos on youtube and pictures and by the way I almost cried last Sunday when I did not saw one of your videos cause i love sunday because I can see your videos love you Loves From France

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much :)
    http://jumbleskine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!! Definitely needed this!
    http://emeraldsensemble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig