FOUNDATION FOR LAZY DAYS


Ok, this is the only time I am going to admit that I can be slightly lazy when it comes to make up. Not everyday, but maybe Mondays & quite possibly every weekend. Im tired & I can't be bothered - I would rather have an extra 20mins in bed. Who's with me?


My prayers have definately been answered thanks to Clinique's new 2 in 1 foundation + concealer. Im occasionally in a rush to get to meetings or events on time & the last thing I need is to spend hours blending out foundation or concealer. Clinique's Beyond Perfecting foundation + concealer can be applied quickly with a buffing brush, but for those 'I need to be out the door in 10mins exactly days' you can even use your fingers, which is what I tend to do.


The doe foot applicator is great for under eye circles & any blemishes I have, you can then dab the excess off with your finger or blend the product in if higher coverage is needed.

The product on a whole blends evenly across the skin & gives me a flawless complexion which is also perfect for days when I'm filming videos or taking photos. Its light weight & breathable which is great when I am rushing around on the tube, getting hot & bothered. This stays in place & pretty much doesn't budge which was suprising as I have oily t-zones and other products will often slide and need a lot of powder - not this one though!

I love that I can apply touch ups easily thanks to the doe foot applicator, without my face looking cakey and dry. This is my go-to product when I need a flawless face within limited time. Its a winner from me.


Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Clinique via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clinique.




For skin beyond flawless. That lasts all day.
New 2-in-1 Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer. Make-up for lost time. 
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Clinique via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clinique.
Share:

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful, this sounds amazing.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely also the colours are amazing x

    http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Gracie! I reviewed some Clinique makeup over on my blog here http://abreathofbeauty13.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/clinique-anti-blemish-solutions-liquid.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this review. I find it hard choosing between which clinique foundation to buy as there are so many good clinique foundations available.

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig