BARE FACED AND BEAUTIFUL


Bare faced & beautiful.. 

I really wanted to do an uplifting post on the importance of loving yourself, without makeup. For me, going bare faced hasn't been too much of a problem however, I can totally relate to walking with your head down when you see someone you know, or just slapping on a teeny tiny bit of tinted moisturiser because you feel as pale as a ghost. I hear ya girlfriend. 

You may not see it yet or understand what I'm about to say but there is something so stunningly beautiful about seeing a woman without any makeup on. I feel like you see a little more of her. Freckles, blemishes, scars, uneven skin, moles, beauty spots, you can see where I'm going can't you? 




I think its time share a little self-love across the community and maybe even further than that. Its something thats really important to me and a subject close to my heart. I hope some of you get involved in this post and are able to feel a little more 'bare faced and beautiful'.

Make a list of everything you love about yourself when you have no makeup on, and end the list with 'I love ME'.


I love my freckles.
I love how innocent my eyes look, like you can see right into my soul.
I love how young & fresh I look.
I love my out of shape, untouched eyebrows.
I love my dimples.
I love the spot on my chin because it shows how imperfect I am.
I love the two little holes under my lip where my piercings used to be - it reminds me of my childhood and my stages of rebellion.
I love ME.


If you bare it all and get involved please tweet me so I can read your post & share it across my social media too.

Accepting your flaws and loving yourself anyway is one of life's greatest pleasures. We are all human  beings & none of us are perfect and you know what? Thats just fine babes.

Share:

13 comments

  1. Love this post Grace, you are simply stunning!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful, Your Skin !!!!

    Oresisi xx http://www.cocotulips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post. You look gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. I will surely do this and tweet it to you.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, showing yourself bare faced - at the weekends I wear no make-up at all unless for special occassions, night-outs etc, but having the confidence to get to that point has been long as there used to be a point where I wore make-up every single day.

    This post is something to look up to.

    http://lifelivelovelaugh1991.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just a super beautiful lady, inside and out!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your freckles are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so beautiful Gracie, and you inspire me everyday <3
    Passionate-Mind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful post, also you look stunning without make-up x

    ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well aren't you just the prettiest?! Your freckles are so beautiful! It's so refreshing to see bloggers without makeup, it really is. x
    Laura at Lola and Behold

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried to tweet it, but it wouldn't work.
    http://thelifeof713.blogspot.com/2015/04/bare-faced-and-beautiful.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, Grace!! You have amazing skin! I'm putting together a YouTube video on going bareskinned. I'll be sure to link to your post and share it with you too :)

    Chrissy x
    www.chrissylilly.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig