MY OLD DUTCH PANCAKE HOUSE


Other than eating food, nothing makes me happier than taking gorgeous pictures of food.. I had a pretty amazing meeting a few weeks back so my friends and I decided to celebrate the good news with pancakes at My Old Dutch, Holborn.



My Old Dutch offers a huge variety of pancakes. From crepe style (which I had) to 5 stack pancakes, sweet to savoury. I personally couldn't stomach a curry pancake but each to their own lol.

I opted for my favourite things! Strawberries, bananas and Nutella. YUMMY! I also added on some ice cream lol. There's no such thing as too much sugar is there?


As you've probably guessed, these pancakes were absolutely heavenly. I can't even describe how good they were. One was absolutely massive though so if you go with someone, its best to share, otherwise you may end up in a food coma like I did. I actually left quite annoyed that the pancake had beaten me lol.

The ice cream tasted like cornish ice cream and hnvnoanfane it was just perfect. I really recommend taking a trip because the atmosphere is lovely, the staff are friendly and there is something for everyone. Its really affordable too. My pancake was £10, it had 4 toppings and was massive. 



I'll definitely be visiting again soon when I'm feeling particularly naughty.

PS. There are also a few gluten free options.

Share:

12 comments

  1. This sounds delicious - I've never tried savoury pancakes I just couldn't imagine it being better than Nutella... *heart eyed emoji*

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so amazing, i need to go here right now!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks sooo yummy! 👅

    alondoncalling.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with pancakes and nutella, so I can just imagine how they would taste together.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mouth is just watering reading this post. Need to go there ASAP. Nice post.


    http://mistakenbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mouth is just watering reading this post. Need to go there ASAP. Nice post.


    http://mistakenbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! That looks so freakin delicious, I can't! It's a must that I go there next time I'm in London, I'm not leaving wihtout eating there for sure! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on a strict diet right now.....but this makes me want to brake that.

    http://spiritedwayz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been to a pancake place, I deffo need to find one up north!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a huge fan of pancakes but I tried the breakfast club bacon ones and OMG they were great!!
    Have to try this place one day x

    AmorTee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm this post makes me hungry =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. THESE LOOK SO YUMMY!
    http://abreathofbeauty13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig