FEELING FRESH FOR SPRING


So its finally spring and every year I chuck out the old and bring in whats new. I try to reinvent myself, switch up my lifestyle and have a general re-fresh of everything around me..


So first things first I try to get down the gym. Now, this doesn't always happen but the thought is there. I actually find it easier to eat well and exercise during the colder months but as soon as spring hits and I see sunshine, the panic sets in (I hope thats not just me). I love wearing my personalised Nike's. They're bright, super stylish and comfortable and a great incentive to get me moving.

Every season calls for a new candle. I probably buy more than one but can you blame me? Im a self confessed candle addict and pretty much have to sniff at least one whenever I'm on a shopping spree. My latest addition is Baies Berries* by Diptyque. Its smells incredibly soothing & lingers throughout the entire room. I love lighting it just before bed as it really relaxes me during busy weeks. 



Speaking of relaxing, I have really been enjoying the Stress-Fix Composition Oil* by Aveda. During spring/summer my work gets even busier and I often find myself stressing and worrying over really trivial things. Im always trying out different products that promise to relieve stress and this has been my go to one for the past few weeks. I dab a teeny amount on my wrists, in the bath and sometimes even on my pillows. It helps me to de-stress and switch off at night which is something I often find difficult. Its affordable too!


For fresh breath morning and night I have been reaching for CB12. It leaves my breath smelling super fresh and is great to use after I've already brushed my teeth. I don't really like the taste of toothpaste, but I don't mind CB12 so I choose to use it then. I find that it keeps my breath fresher for longer and I have noticed a huge difference when I don't use it.


Ive been living in my flat since the beginning of February so I'm still in the process of buying lots of gorgeous pieces for it. I picked up this copper lantern from HomeSense a few weeks ago and I adore it. I think its a cute little touch to my living room and with a candle inside, it creates a really welcoming vibe to my home. I think it would look gorgeous with a flower pot inside too. How fitting for spring?


Lastly are some books. I always feel like reading when the weather gets warmer. Theres just something so peaceful about sitting outside or near a window reading and taking in knowledge and inspiration. My mind is often cluttered and a little frazzled from the past few months so spring is the perfect time to update my brain with lots of motivating words. I am currently delving into Girl Boss and Its Not How Good You Are, Its How Good You Want To Be. Both books are insightful & uplifting.

So thats how I'm updating my life and feeling fresh for spring.


CB12 provides First Class Breath for added confidence, a superior clinically proven product for 12 hour protection against unpleasant breath. Works instantly and has been proven to be more effective at eliminating unpleasant breath than 18 other advertised leading mouthwash brands. Provides First Class, a daily shot of confidence.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by CB12 via Mode Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of CB12.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Saw this bronzed lantern in HomeSense today and fell in love with it! Hope you are doing well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Aveda! xo
    http://www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig