EGYPT 2015 PHOTO DIARY


Im back. After a relaxing and slightly indulgent 10 days in Egypt. I took a few snaps that I wanted to share so here they are. From outfits to swimwear, food to beaut views. Enjoy!..






So my family and I jetted off a few weeks ago to stay at Jaz Aquamarine in Hurghada (a part of Egypt). We were expecting it to be hot, which it was, but it was RIDICULOUSLY hot as you can probably tell by my tan lol. I had such a great time and for once, I did minimal work - I didn't even check my emails. The hotel itself was beautiful. Absolutely huge and full of life. There were 22 pools and a s**t ton of places to eat. Most of the staff were friendly and welcoming. Our rooms were clean and tidy and the shower was powerful lol which is rare for showers abroad. I would definitely go back to this hotel, it was brilliant. Such a lovely resort to go to for anyone. Families, couples and groups of friends. 







Oh yeah and I have also gone natural with my hair. No more weave for me.. eeeeek!





This little poolside bar was so plush. I loved the seating arrangements.




At our hotel there were many Al La Carte places to eat. The Asian Fusion was the best. We actually ate there twice it was that good. Both times I had calamari and it was yummy.






DOLPHINS! I literally died.







I had an incredible holiday but its back to work now lol :( Check back for my Egypt outfit posts! 
Share:

11 comments

  1. Jeeeeze Gracie, the colour of you!! I go a similar colour when I tan, making me very jealous that I'm not off on holiday any time soon :(

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had such an amazing time!
    That little dude made out of the towels is amusing me more than it probably should.

    A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egypt looks amazing

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so hot and it sounds like you had an amazing time! :) xx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always really like your photo diaries and am bloody loving your swimwear choices. I have never been to Egypt before but would like to go and this looks lush! x

    www.cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.com

    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Egypt looks beautiful! and you look stunning <3

    ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the golden tattoos you're wearing, it contrast in such a gorgeous way with your beautiful tan skin ! Also your natural hair looks glorious ! I've been on a long journey of acceptance with mine (I'm also a mixed girl) and this post inspired me so much, makes me want to wear it down more often !

    xx, Charlie
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these posts, you look incredible with your tan!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracie!!! You are absolutely stunning with that tan and natural hair girl. I love love love the quality of your pictures. Egypt looks like one HOT vacation spot lol. Defiantly adding it to my travel list.

    chameleon-confessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing gracie and this looks like such a lush hotel!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig