MY BEDSIDE TABLE


I sometimes wonder if my flat will ever be ready. Will I ever learn how to keep it tidy for longer than a day? Will it ever be complete? Will I ever be able to show you a flat tour lol?

For now, lets just keep it to snippets. I guess interior design doesn't come naturally to me and if I'm honest, I don't have time right now to even think about it. I moved in Feb & although it feels like a home now, it doesn't really look like it lol. Im hoping after summer when things quieten down, I can focus and make some investments into furnishing my place, but heres my bedside table for you nosy lot!

Im 100% addicted to social media so of course, my iPAD Mini is an arms reach away. If you don't follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook then please do :) Im often posting random thoughts, fun pictures, as well as daily rants lol. I mostly use my iPAD to watch Youtube videos and stalk beautiful women on Instagram. Yup.. I need to get out more lol.

For products, I have a bunch of stuff thats catered to help me relax, feel calm and drift off into a glorious sleep. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray+, This Works Deep Sleep Dream Cream, The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow Mist & the Aveda Stress Fix Composition Oil*. I actually also have the This Works Deep Sleep Heavenly Candle but its too disgusting to photograph lol. Im a huge fan of the Deep Sleep range from This Works and have been for a while. I find their products actually help in relaxing me and settling me for bed. Im always stressed and it makes me feel anxious before visiting the land of snooze & these really help. The Body Shop spray is a cheaper alternative that does work, but not as well. It makes me relaxed, but it doesn't make me sleepy, it smells so soothing though. I find the Aveda oil & the This Works candle work the best. I dab the oil all over my pillows and I burn the candle for about an hour before bed, they work a dream. They calm me, soothe me, relax me and also make me sleepy. A few nights ago I couldn't keep my eyes open thanks to this combo. If you suffer with anxiety, struggle to sleep or you just want to treat yourself, I recommend these products. Ive done full reviews on a few of them which you can view here

Im not the biggest reader, I find it hard to concentrate and I just rarely have the time. However, self help and inspirational books are something I can get stuck into for hours. I am currently re-reading Its Not How Good You Are, Its How Good You Want To Be. Its an uplifting, powerful and motivating book, especially if you feel lost, defeated and are in need of a little wisdom. If you're a creative - I recommend it even more. Give it a go. Its brill!!

So thats the round up of my bedside table. Whats on yours?


Share:

11 comments

  1. haha! keeping the house tidy is always the hardest bit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I feel somewhat the same. I can tidy and declutter my room but only end up buying more sh*t which just makes it messy again :( X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. the book sounds interesting :) hope you get your house looking the way you want to :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my bedside table, I have my planner, journal, a candle and my phone

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get myself a tablet! I reckon it will be make blogging and social media so much easier!

    www.articletwentythree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite understand you.I got married recently so i have a lil bit of clutter and given that my husband is a hoarder .One step at a time though.You are beautiful.Lots of love from #Kenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone!
      I'm so excited my husband is back after a break up !
      My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity,I guarantee you that he will help you.Thank you so much Dr Unity.

      Delete
  7. My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone!
    I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman.
    My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity.If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762..I am Donna Murray by name and I reside here in United States..

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig