DINNER AT THE TRADING HOUSE


Whenever I'm invited to review a restaurant, the excitement I feel is actually embarrassing lol..





Last week Mary & I spent our Thursday evening at The Trading House & we had the most incredible night, ever! Firstly, we need to discuss the cocktails which are hands down the best cocktails I have ever had. Sugary, sweet, fresh and easy to drink. I like cocktails that get you tipsy but you can't taste the alcohol, because as most of you will know, I don't really like alcohol. I drank 4 Raspberry Mojitos and nearly had to be carried out lol - they were just so moreish and delicious.

For starters we feasted on a humous board, mini sausages with a mustard dip and calamari. All dishes were super tasty but the humous stood out for both of us. It had so much flavour! Im pretty sure the hidden ingredient was garlic - A WHOLE LOTTA' GARLIC.



For mains I went for steak - of course. It was so succulent and full of flavour, I was defeated by it because I was so full lol but I could've eaten it over & over again. The chips weren't the best, but who cares. Garlic butter plonked on top of a big juicy steak - what more could you ask for.




Mary opted for a hanging chicken kebab which had some sort of glorious sauce drizzling down it. Are you drooling? Me too!

'Simplistic as a chicken kebab, this is perhaps one of the best ones I've tried, The chicken was cooked perfectly & partnered with cheesy chips, it made for the perfect comfort food - but being in the city you've got to add a touch of class in the form of smothering it in garlic butter. F**kin' lush babes' - Mary Forester




After eating our way through the menu and having one to many cocktails we finished with dessert. Warm chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream did you say? Sweet baby jesus it was SOOOOOOOOOO good, we both felt so bloated and sick because we literally saved ourselves all day so we could eat all the food lol but theres no regrets here babes. I slightly wish I was indulging in that now :(

The vibe at Trading House was busy, bustling and loud. The live band were playing City High to Adele and it was bloody amazing. Great good, great service and great music makes for a`very happy Grace. This is the best restaurant I have been to in a very long time, I'm already planning to go back next month! Ugh.. Im seriously impressed.

If you'd love to visit The Trading House (I know you do) then you can get 20% off by following this link here.

Share:

6 comments

  1. food looks amazing and the chicken kebab does look incredible *-*

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks really good.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GAWD!! It all looks so good!! I've always wanted to try one of those hanging kebabs bit I probably would've opted for the steak too! ALL THE MEAT!!
    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh my mouth is watering! Just in the mood for a bit of steak, too.

    Girl Abroad
    http://girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing about new restaurants even if they're nowhere near me!

    Charlotte / Styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Every one that read my testimony i know that this are websites for comments and i don't want to abusive here or may be you think am here to make advert i just want to share this life experience with you all most of you might not believe in spell casting or think it evil which is never so that was what i also think at the first stage but when i get close to it i knew it never evil or bad even in the Bible there were spell caster who served God and also performs Miracle. just give it a little step of faith and things will change back for you. I really want to thank Dr Aluta for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month, i was sick because of this and not my self any more so i told my friend about my husband situation then she told me to contact Dr Aluta a spell caster that he will help me bring back my husband then, i contacted him he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him, And he came back home for good and today we are happy family again. SHe helped me bring back my husband and i will want the world to contact him if you need any help here.(1) If you want your ex or divorce partner back.(2) if you always have bad dreams.(3) You want to be promoted in your office.(5) If you want a child spell or any disease you want it to get cured. you an reach him on his email traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig