DINNER AT SHAKE SHACK


If there is an opportunity for me to eat junk food, I'm not gonna lie - I'm all about it. Of course life is all about balance but sometimes in order to stay sane, we must indulge haha.


A few days ago I went along to Shake Shack in Covent Garden with the sole purpose to review it (I was invited by the PR). I tried Shake Shack about 18 months ago but I don't actually remember what the food was like because I believe I was slightly hungover and unwell LOL! So I was looking forward to this all day and it did not disappoint.



When it comes to burgers I want juicy meat, crunchy salad and a shit ton of flavour & I got exactly that. I went for the Shack Burger with fries and a lemonade. The burger was my favourite part and not to throw shade (Im about to throw some shade) but its SO much better than Five Guys which seem to be a joint most people love. The meat tasted SO fresh which surprised me and the melted cheese against the crunch of the onions just made my heart skip a damn beat. Im really picky about fries & these were okay. My boyfriend Simon absolutely loved them though and in his words - 'probably the best crinkly fries you can get in a fast food place'!




Shake Shack is self serve. You order your food, you collect it from a little side window and then you take your seat. Im extremely lazy and I enjoy being served, especially when I pay for food so this aspect isn't my favourite, however, I do like being able to leave as soon as I'm done without waiting for the bill.



For dessert we opted for two concretes. An ice cream, frozen cake hybrid lol. Both sweet, creamy and full of sugary texture. I obviously chose the one that said 'chocolate hazelnut' because hello, NUTELLA!!!! I couldn't eat it all because I'm sure I've become intolerant to dairy and I was so full, but the few spoonfuls I did have were delicious. Shake Shake use custard to create these so they taste luxurious, ridiculously creamy and really rich.


The vibe was hustle and bustle with a hint of Christmas spirit. Covent Garden is one of my favourite places to visit in London during the festive season. Everything is really cute and there's so many independent coffee shops and gorgeous little boutiques to roam around.

If you're in Covent Garden and looking for a place to eat, give Shake Shack ago. Its affordable (in my opinion) and the food is of good quality. There was no oil or grease and I didn't feel gross afterwards lol. The staff were lovely & I really enjoyed my visit.


Share:

10 comments

  1. I've always preferred Shake Shack to Five Guys too, thought I was the only one! These photos are seriously making my mouth water, could go for a shack burger right about now :)

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing. I'm also really surprised that I've never heard of this place but the food looks incredible x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks seriously delicious! x

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had Shake Shack before, but defo want to try it! Thanks for giving me the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lush, everyone needs a bit of junk food every know and again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I took my first visit to Shake Shack last time I was down in London and I LOVED it! It was so beaut! We got a milkshake too, can't remember the flavour off the top of my head but it was absolutely amazing!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shake Shack (my fave is definitely the Shackmeister) and I love that the cheesy fries aren't too overpoweringly cheesy but I have to say I prefer Five Guys still - the cajun fries though! *drools*

    www.sashacharmainexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing, I bet those fries are to die for!!

    Charlotte / Styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it too, i visited the one in westfield and like you said it was one of the best burgers i do a food blog and would love for you to check it out
    www.caliloved.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. God what a Gift from Dr happy, my name is Vicky Robinson . since 2 months I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to happy that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 2days after he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the Dr has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,2week after we got married. today makes it 1 month and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already got one, Dr happy is the man that you need in all rampart. contact his address if you need his service, happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig