LOVE ME

I don't usually wear this much black but this outfit was thrown together in about five minutes. Last weekend I had a family BBQ at mine & my sister decided to make home made Pina Colada's. They were sooooooo strong but tasted so nice - I loved the taste which in turn meant that I was intoxicated and buzzing off of life. I had made plans to go out in the evening, but with a serious food baby & my drunk dancing, I didn't have time to plan an outfit. I liked how it turned out though. Oh and I also managed to apply my winged liner too - 10,000 brownie points to me? 

Confession!! I am in fact wearing my... DRESSING GOWN!



Statement Clutch | SOLD OUT, alternative | £30.00 (I am in love with this)
Monochrome Heels | SOLD OUT, alternative | £24.99

Grace x
Share:

18 comments

  1. you are definitely rockin' that dressing gown babygirl! your body is bangin! lol

    http://blogbyshayx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit! You can never go wrong with an all black errthangggg look lol <3 X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O you look incredible, you go girl! Fabulous

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah you look so amazing! that dressing gown is so glam!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous ! x

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely incredible! just, stunning. :)
    xx

    TooClothesForComfort

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look drop dead gorgeous, obsessed with this outfit! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are stunning Grace! Could you please have a look at my new my blog if you get a chance - www.laurenswardrobe.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It doesn't look good at all. It's just like a bra with a gown. Love your style Gracie but here is a BIG NO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so goog..and i see ur losing weight..are you on a diet right now??i started a dukan diet few days ago and its been hard but i saw so many results on people around me..from 55 i got to 93 in half a year..crazy..and i stayed with 93 for almost a year..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, don't think I'm quite brave enough to show my bra though! haha x

    ce-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you sexy bitch why are your clothes so gorgeous :'(
    so inspirational gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brave and beautiful, ill love ya

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you get your bras, it looks like it fits perfectly!!! I want my girls lookin right like that girl...please share!!!

      Delete
  15. This outfit is everything !

    Herfashionempiretheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit, don't think I'm quite brave enough to show my bra though! haha x

    www.thequirkyphilosopher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig