THE BIG MATCH CHARITY

So I always try and give back as much as possible. I believe the success I have on social media networks should be used for a greater good. I have been working with a charity called The Big Match, who raise money for awareness of brain tumours. I am good friends with the people who started The Big Match so it is a charity close to my heart.

The Big Match is a charity football event that raises money for Action 4 Children & The Brain Tumour Charity. Celebrities, ex footballers and members of the public will be lacing up their boots on the 31st May, at Madejski Stadium, Reading, to play against each other.

Tickets are £7.50 and include all the attractions outside, and the game. We have a football rodeo, The Barclays Premier League Trophy, Star Wars storm troopers AND giveaways. Tickets can be purchased through the Madejski Stadium box office on 0844 249 1871 or the www.thebigmatch.co.uk
Come down and see the likes of Suzanne Shaw, Sam Attwater, Michelle Heaton & Danyl Johnson at this family fun day!

If you would like to donate to this amazing event then you can text donate - Text 'GOAL85' with £3, £5 or £10 to 70070. For example a text should look like 'GOAL85 £5" :) Alternatively you can donate through thebigmatch.co.uk

It would be amazing for some of you to come down to the event and support the cause. I will be there all day too so it would be lovely to meet some of you.




Share:

1 comment

  1. grace this is literally my favourite post of yours, my mum had a brain tumour and this whole thing means a lot to me. I'm gutted i can't make the event but thank you for posting about it because it's made me really happy thank you ily x

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig