RIPS & STUDS & EVERTHING ELSE

I can't be the only blogger who recycles outfits? I feel like most bloggers post one item of clothing on their blog and it never appears again. I am not that rich lol :( I know you have seen this shirt before AND the jeans, but these are big ass staples in my wardrobe and I live in them. These jeans fit me great (the only ones that do at the moment) so I tend to gravitate towards these, on a daily basis. As you all know, i'm obsessed with checked/flannel shirts & I wear them with basically everything. I really liked the additions too, the chunky heels and biker gilet. I feel like a rock chick!



White Tee | £9.99
Checked Shirt (vintage, alternative) | £24.99
Ripped Jeans (sold out, alternative) | £32.00
Leather Studded Gilet (sold out, alternative) | £12.00 On Sale
Chunky Open Toe Heels (sold out, alternative) | £55.00

PS. I am still obsessed with white polish nails on my toes.
Share:

7 comments

  1. I cannot get enough of your outfit posts. You look amazing, and secondly your hair is incredible.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so refreshing to see bloggers wear items more than once and also shows how versatile things can be. Plus it's a source of outfit inspiration like all yours looks are to me! Love this as always, you look absolutely gorgeous! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the ombre hair on you - it looks so great in curly hair! :) ripped black jeans are first on my wishlist - love these!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ripped jeans look amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Jeans On You Look Amazing x
    http://unstyledlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your ripped jeans. They're perfect <3 X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so damn pretty and I'm loving this hair on you.xxx

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig