BRIGHT, EFFOTLESSLY.

It was my sister's 19th birthday a few days ago as you guys know - I did a post about her which you can read here. To celebrate her birthday we had a family dinner at our favourite Chinese restaurant. We opted for the buffet menu & I scoffed my face until my hearts content. I had everything & anything. Smoked chicken, duck & pancakes, BBQ ribs, noodles, rice & crispy chilli beef - you could say I had a 'fat' day haha. I thoroughly enjoyed the food & it was nice to get together with my family over a glass of wine (I was on the water & diet coke though lol). 

Im really into simple, effortless style at the moment. Im loving the whole clean look & I am obsessed with ripped jeans which is pretty damn obvious.


So here is what I wore. I am totally in love with all the colour, especially the bright pink lip which is new to me. I used to feel really insecure and awkward when wearing bright lipstick but I'm really enjoying being out of my comfort zone. This is my first ever white shirt too - I have no clue why I didn't buy one sooner. I think it was the 'white makes you look fatter' myth. I also decided to wear a black bra under the white shirt, which I know is a big fashion 'mistake', but I think its sexy!

Neon Leather Jacket | SOLD OUT | Alternatives
Neon Heels | SOLD OUT | Alternative
Skinny Denim Jeans (I customised the rips) | £32.00
White Shirt | £32.00
Tropical Print Bag | UNAVAILABLE :(

What is your favourite piece in this outfit?
Share:

6 comments

  1. I'd love to get my hands on a shoe collection like yours! you have some amazing shoes :) Love the outfit you look amazing x

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the neon yellow on you, such a fun but classy look! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Outfit! The yellow is gorgeous..I need it! you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh me loves me a Chinese Restaurant! You look so lush, I love the ripped detailing on the jeans!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracie you're looking amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with everything in this outfit! You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig