TURKEY STYLE DIARY 5

Im back! I haven't blogged for well over a week. I returned from Turkey for three days and then flew to Tenerife. The wifi there wasn't great so I had a relaxing week away from Youtube and blogging :) I landed back in the UK on Friday but I spent the weekend with close ones and I am only now getting back into the swing of things. I have been out of my routine for a month or so and I am struggling massively to get back into it. Anyway, for the next week I will carrying on with my Turkey Style Diary & then my Tenerife Style Diary. After that, normal blogging will resume. Is there anything particular you want to see on here? Leave requests in the comments section, or tweet me :) I have missed you guys so much!!! Summer is nearly over, boohooooo.



ASOS Espadrilles | £11.00 (on sale)

I love this outfit because its so pretty but so effortless. The hand piece is stunning, thank you so much Shop Dixi for gifting it to me.

Grace x

Share:

10 comments

  1. The clothes, the tan, the hair, THE SMILE = perfect! You look so lovely.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love seeing your outfit posts, you have the best style! xx
    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you look so lovely! those shoes are gorgeous!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, you look freaking beautiful!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful woman, you ooze confidence here! Love this dress xxx

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love your shoes- so perfect for summer!

    Florence, www.allhungup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do a blog post about your hair, it is to die for xxxxx

    raggedameliablogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'M SOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS LOOK! http://theislandgirl95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig