TURKEY STYLE DIARY 6


I was obviously feeling a little lazy because I didn't stand up in any of these outfit pictures lol. I was a little obsessed with mirror pics whilst in Turkey - I loved the lighting in my room and the positioning of my bed was just excellent haha. I bought this dress a while ago and when I first laid my eyes on it, I knew it would look stunning on. It's definitely a dress to where when you're feeling body confident as it shows a lot of lumps and bumps and reveals a lot of skin.. But on holiday I couldn't give two effs.


Tan coming along nicely ;)


Share:

4 comments

  1. You're SO beautiful! I literally don't put any effort into my outfits whilst I'm on vacay but you look fab in every photo I see! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, and your tan is beaut!

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tan !!! Guuuurl ! Love it.

    Herfashionempiretheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and an inspiraition!!

    Jessica x
    http://www.jessicamarciaanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig