MY WEEK IN PHOTOS #18




Im absolutely dreading this week. I'm going through some personal problems at the moment and things are just very difficult for me. I want to lay in bed with the curtains closed and hide away from the world. Im so angry that the worst things happen to the best people. I will explain in more detail soon but for now, its too painful to talk about. Here's what I've been up too!

1. I had a photoshoot during the beginning of last week, it was my first proper one and I absolutely loved it! I was nervous to start off with but after a while I truly believed I was on Britain's Next Top Model lol. I'm going to post my favourite shots from the shoot on Friday so make sure you check back in. 

2. ASOS have upgraded their packaging which has been a long time coming. The silver plastic packaging has gone & has been replaced with this monochrome, bold packaging - its obvious that I love it. The handles work so well too! ASOS were kind enough to send me a few gorgeous pieces so I could be one of the first to see the new funky packaging. One of the items they sent me was this and I am in loveeeee with it!

3. It was my boyfriend's birthday over the weekend and I took him to breakfast at Bill's. We both had the Bills breakfast and it was INCREDIBLE. We were thoroughly impressed with the sausages in particular - they were sooooo tasty, probably the best sausage I have ever had (are you laughing right now? Don't worry, I am too) I also surprised my boyfriend (Simon) with tickets to New York. We will be staying in the Affinia Manhattan for 5 nights at the start of Jan! Yes, the excitement has already started.

4. Like I said, I'm not in a great place at the moment and I will explain soon but to make myself feel slightly better I have been de-stressing with baths almost every night this week. Its been great because I usually don't have time & showering is just quicker and more convenient. 

I hope you all have a good week & smile as much as possible. Big love to you all!

Share:

5 comments

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon Gracie! And you look lovely in that photoshoot picture, your hair really suits you! Hope you have a good week :)
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The breakfast looks so yummy :).
    http://www.malondarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most non-bloggers wouldnt understand the satisfaction of new Asos packaging but its gorgeous.. I have so many things on my wishlist from them at the moment!

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie you look gorgeous! Hope things get easier and you begin to feel much happier and less stressed.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig