THE INSTAGRAM OUTFIT #2

The evening after my first Instagram Outfit post I went out for a few drinks with my sister & a friend. The night was a total disaster and we went home after about two hours - I much prefer quiet nights in.  I was so upset I wasted my outfit lol but at least I can share it with you on here. I really love this jumpsuit and even though I am completely covered up, I still think its pretty sexy. You could also rock it with chunky boots and a leather jacket!

ZARA Jumpsuit | £29.00
Office Heels* | £65.00

I really like the beige and green together!

Share:

8 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, really suits you and I like your hair more every time I see it!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. YASSSSS GRACIE YASSS!<3

    http://thoushaltstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    Love from Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit looks so gorgeous on you! Lovely outfit.

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jumpsuit, your figure is amazing right now gracie!

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab here Gracie, your figure looks amazing in that jumpsuit! Hope all is well! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get over this hair on you! It looks soon good :)
    Love the outfit! x

    Kinza

    kinzasplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig