A NEW YORK OUTFIT

(Taken by Simon Brown in Times Square New York City)
So, this time two weeks ago I was walking the streets of New York City in the bitter cold. Some nights the temperature sank to -15, yup, I was well and truly freezing my nips off. I basically wore the same coat, hat & scarf every single day whilst I was there because it was that cold. It snowed twice & with limited items (basically my entire wardrobe was back in the UK lol) this is what I managed to throw together for warmth & style.

River Island Coat | £85.00 (on sale)
River Island Boots | £30.00 (on sale) 
Missguided Holdall Bag | £18.00 (alternative)



Share:

10 comments

  1. Wow that is cold, I was thinking London was cold enough.. Looks great! Love the splash of red of the scalf :) xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that's freezing! You look super cute and cozy though! <3

    Andini xx
    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. -15 thats insane! You still manage to look amazing regardless, love this outfit.

    styleaked - Rayban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man alive thats cold!! Good job you make cosy look chic! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeep. I'm off to New York next month!! It's going to be freezing! Katie x

    www.katiejaneonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here where I live in Trinidad and Tobago is always hot so I would have never been able to survive that.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I basically live in the dessert and I still get cold, I couldn't cope! Lol

    http://lifelovelaughlarissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh stay warm its key!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that scarf is great though - i love the size of it! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty :)

    http://trendsettersince83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig