3 WAYS TO GROW YOUR BLOG






I've been blogging now for 2 years and since the beginning of 2015 I've taken this site very seriously. Blogging is my job and I absolutely adore it but at times I feel stagnant, disheartened and over looked. I guess we all feel like that but for the past month or so I've been gaining so many followers, receiving more engagement and I'm generally happy with my creative space. I thought I would share with you '3 ways to grow your blog'.

Post Frequently
The more I post, the more views and followers I get. Im not sure why that is? Im thinking I may appear on peoples feeds more and therefore they click the follow button, either way I'm happy to grow my audience. I think consistency is important for most things in life and blogging is definitely one of them. Its surprisingly easy to post frequently if you have a blogger state of mind. You can turn anything into a post. From your breakfast this morning to tonights evening rituals. You got this girl!

Push Your Content
Don't be scared to tweet, Instagram & tweet some more. Use all your social avenues to make people aware of your new content (or your old). Research the best time for you to post and push your stuff. For me 5-8pm is best and usually all day on Sundays. Once you know better, you do better. 

Interact
Your followers need to feel like they're apart of your life so interacting and engaging with your audience is super important. Reply to tweets & messages and show them that you actual care enough to speak to them. Its also nice to engage with other bloggers too. RT a post your love & reach out if a blogger needs some help. The same people you meet on your way up, may be the same people you meet on your way down. Be nice!

Have An Opinion
Nothing is more refreshing than hearing a blogger have a strong and unapologetic opinion. We are bombarded with candyfloss and rainbows, marble flat lays and Diptyque candles, we need a bit more sass and a bit more controversy - bring it on. My most popular posts are 'Accepting My Boobs', 'Body Positivity' & 'Thoughts On Paid Content'. People are interested in what you have to say, not just what you've got. You have a voice - use it!

Do you have any tips on how to grow your blog? If so, please leave them in the comments.



Share:

17 comments

  1. Thanks for the helpful tips Gracie!

    allthingsammamama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. having an opinion is a must for sure and I would say being original and breaking away from the status quo :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of people have mentioned posting requestly, but it's just something that I really struggle with! Posting twice a week is hard enough... So I admire you for posting so often!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely find that being an opinionated person helps me grow my blog as people like hearing different things! thanks for the tips gracie!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips :)

    http://combinecontent.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/any-point-in-blogging.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips!

    www.flohennessy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my best tips are getting my friends and family as plugs lol they're so sweet with sharing my stuff and I'm a buggaboo but they're so sweet and do it for me lol
    www.caliloved.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try and post more frequently but I'm finding it some hard to not compromise quality for quantity, these are some great tips though so will hopefully help me grow my blog in other ways
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post, congratulations on all that you've achieved too x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. I'm just starting out and you've been such an inspiration for me since the very beginning of your YT channel. Thanks Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was very helpful thanks for being my inspiration

    Beautydiarybyshekiramoniae.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was very helpful thanks for being my inspiration

    Beautydiarybyshekiramoniae.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I have been searching for the best spell caster online and luckily, I found Dr. Wakina with a lot of interesting testimonies to his brilliant work. I was so in need of help, my husband for 5 yrs cheated on me several times last year, he planned divorcing me because of my inability to get pregnant. He secretly fathered a child with another woman. It was a very complicated issue because we still leave together and he does whatever he like, he sees me like his worst enemy and sleep with me only when he is drunk. I have tried every possible thing to get pregnant, but none of my effort worked.
    The last hope I had before losing my husband was Dr,Wakina through his email {dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com} I was confused at the initial stage when we began the spell work, how the spell work, when and duration of the spell also if it even work,also how am I going to cope with the lady with my husband’s child. I was so curious until Dr. Wakina calmed me by giving me some prophesies which was fulfilled 2 days after the spell. Dr. Wakina used his wisdom and spiritual gift to bring back my husband to his original self, he united me with the baby’s mother and we both take care of him now. The latest news now is that am pregnant, I finally got pregnant after 5 yrs of our marriage days the spell was cast, it was a gift from Dr. Wakina who cleansed my womb and made it fertile. Am so grateful and proud to share this testimony, my family is united at this and all my wishes has come through. Thank you Dr. Wakina Love Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi everyone, I sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the GREAT ILLUOBE render to me in my marital life.The only person that i can boldly say he can cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and any other kind of disease like CANCER,HIV/AIDS,LOW SPERM COUNT,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, ALS know as ( Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) and can also solve any relationship problem is this great herbalist man called Dr ILLUOBE. Friends your case is not too hard why don’t you give The GREAT ILLUOBE a try and let him work surprises because i know he will cure you of the disease and also help bring back your WIFE or HUSBAND that has left you as the case may be. You can contact him via web(http://drilluobetemple.webs.com) email: drilluobe@live.com or call or whatsapp +2348077357453 or my email lisamcclean360@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess it is no longer a news that Dr.Ogudugu is the best spell caster. Ana Rauzan is my name and i have read good reviews about Dr.Ogudugu before i contacted him through these details via greatogudugu@gmail.com which i took from the internet. I was so shocked when Dr.Ogudugu told me that once he cast the spell that i will be promoted in my Place of work within 48 hours and i was wondering how that could be possible but i must say i became the most happiest person on earth when i was really promoted in the office as the top Manager of the Company i work with, since then i have been a devoted follower of DR.OGUDUGU because he has never fail me, not even for once.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great tips for new bloggers!
    http://taymays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig