LIFE UPDATE: THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY


Its been a minute since I sat down and spoke to you guys about my life. Whats going on? Am I happy? Am I sad? How's work? How's my relationship? You know, a general natter about pretty much everything. The main reason I haven't spoken much about life is because for the first month or so of 2016 I was terribly unhappy and stuck in a black hole which as far as I could see, there was no way out. I also haven't had time to think about how things are and just evaluate the world of Grace.. until now, so lets get talking.

Health
Like I said, I haven't been feeling myself mentally and things were a bit wobbly for me at the start of the year. For numerous reasons I felt sad, alone and like I wasn't good enough. My anxiety was through the roof and I had no motivation to do anything. It literally took me hours to even shower and I didn't get dressed for weeks. Thankfully I'm things aren't as bad as that now, but I'm still not 100% myself. Im having a hard time finding balance between what I want to do and whats expected of me.

Work
I always have spouts of self doubt and because of how I felt that trickled over to my work and transpired into; I hate blogging. Im going to quit Youtube. I hate life. I want a 'normal' job again. This is so shit. (I hope I'm not the only one who's gone through this). I sometimes worry that I'm not going to get any work and being freelance, I sorta need that work to pay my bills. However with a kick up the butt and finding some inspiration, I'm actually at a place where I love the content I'm putting out. I have lots of exciting brand deals coming up and for some of them I get to travel too! Im working with the BBC and MTV right now on some other bits and bobs so on a whole, work is actually pretty great.

The Love Ugly Project
The project/foundation aimed at helping young girls was supposed to launch last month. I had a business mentor and investors on board and was super positive and excited for things to finally get off the ground. Unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control the people involved in Love Ugly could no longer be a part of it. After working for SO.DAMN.LONG this came as a massive shock and set back for me and I literally cried for about a week (dramatic I know). I've actually had set back after set back with this project and I honestly wanted to give up, but in my heart, carrying on and making it happen is the right thing to do.  I guess this task is becoming bigger than I originally anticipated and I'm frustrated that things haven't gone my way yet. I've taken a few steps back but everything happens for a reason and Love Ugly is high in my priority list. I have had meetings, skye calls and phone calls with schools up and down the country so fingers crossed everything falls into place. Although I haven't been able to do huge group sessions, I have been working on a one to one basis with 7 girls so thats good AND I've been doing some work in a women's refuge. Sadly, I've been on the gossiping end of so many rumours, including using public donations via my GoFundMe for my own financial gain which as most of you will know, is completely untrue. Due to this I have decided to simply give every single donation back. I will continue to do my work and help those who need it, but I am not comfortable with what's being said about me. I have emailed everyone who donated.

Relationships
There has been some speculation that Simon and I split but thats completely untrue. We are still together and are very happy, away from the internet. We didn't exactly mean to stop sharing our relationship on the world wide web, it just sort of happened and we're okay with that. We spend quality time together, just without documenting it, you know - like a normal relationship lol.

Weight Gain
Since summer I think I've gained around 2.5stone. Lack of exercise, stress, and binge eating crap has lead to this and I'm working on getting back to a size that I'm happy with. I've had a few nasty comments about it as if I'm not aware of what I look like? For the record I am. Life got in the way in 2015 and work came before everything. That won't be happening this year as I've decided to really put in some time for me. I want to grow as a person and better my health.

Whats New?
Although this post sounds really negative lol, its not, I wanted to just clear things up. So what's new?

- You can now email deargracie1@hotmail.co.uk for advice/help and a chat about pretty much anything and everything. Im not a therapist but I do have training in certain things and I just like helping people. Its part of my work for Love Ugly.

- I now have a second channel. This is for daily vlogs, story time videos, bts of photoshoots and lots more. Subscribe here.

- I plan on doing a series called #DearGrace. You can email me a question and I will answer it and give advice in a video. A few subscribers mentioned I should do this and I actually think its a really good idea. Email gracieslife@outlook.com 

- Kyra-Rose is the latest addition to my every expanding family. My cousin gave birth to her last week after being in labour for 4 days. WTF?! LOL.

- Im trying out the whole Instagram theme. Im opting for cool/blue toned photos with the occasional white background. I would love to grow my page and finally reach 100k and I think an aesthetically pleasing page might help to make that happen.

- Im off to NYC in a month and I can't wait. Im actually going by myself which is a whole new venture in itself. Im hoping to connect with friends I have over there as well as do some serious soul searching and a spot of shopping. Eeeek!!

So thats my life update. I feel like I've gotten everything off of my chest which feels good. How are you all? Hows 2016 going for you so far?


Share:

15 comments

  1. Love your update posts - good to see your taking some time to help yourself along with helping others xx

    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace you are a babe. I love you and all the hard work and dedication you put into your blog! I've been following your journey both through your blog and youtube channel since you started. I'm so glad your finally receiving the best opportunities for yourself and that you have chance to share them with all of us. All the love!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to learn about your vlog channel! Also, I feel you on the weight gain struggle. Food is just too damn good, but health definitely needs to be my number one priority. So excited for the things you have coming up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your healthy improves this year and that you have tons of fun in NYC!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2016 for me hasn't been the best either. But I am just thankful to wake up everyday. Rome wasn't built in a day so we all just need to remember to take it one day at a time.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such an inspiration and even more so for sharing everything. Being real and showing that to us. Keep going, theres so much love for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge procrastinator and I need to remove that from my life - 2016 is a year for me to get my butt to the places where I should've been last year. There's still 10 months to go so we have enough time to find inspiration and whatnot.

    www.unorthoduxx.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Grace! Loving how you're trying your best to not only make things better for yourself, but for the world and all the young girls and people in it who would definitely benefit from this movement or projects your about to do! You have been the one solid and consistent inspiration that i have had for the last 3 years or so. Thank you so much for everything! LOVE YOUUUUU. (P.S: i seriously love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Grace, This is a great post I loved reading this x I also suffer from anxiety, it has got a lot more better now thank God. What really helped for me is just having some me time, because with all that goes on in life you can become so over whelmed, and also prayer. Thankyou for sharing,

    Lorraine x
    Lorrainewhitney.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I have been searching for the best spell caster online and luckily, I found Dr. Wakina with a lot of interesting testimonies to his brilliant work. I was so in need of help, my husband for 5 yrs cheated on me several times last year, he planned divorcing me because of my inability to get pregnant. He secretly fathered a child with another woman. It was a very complicated issue because we still leave together and he does whatever he like, he sees me like his worst enemy and sleep with me only when he is drunk. I have tried every possible thing to get pregnant, but none of my effort worked.
    The last hope I had before losing my husband was Dr,Wakina through his email {dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com} I was confused at the initial stage when we began the spell work, how the spell work, when and duration of the spell also if it even work,also how am I going to cope with the lady with my husband’s child. I was so curious until Dr. Wakina calmed me by giving me some prophesies which was fulfilled 2 days after the spell. Dr. Wakina used his wisdom and spiritual gift to bring back my husband to his original self, he united me with the baby’s mother and we both take care of him now. The latest news now is that am pregnant, I finally got pregnant after 5 yrs of our marriage days the spell was cast, it was a gift from Dr. Wakina who cleansed my womb and made it fertile. Am so grateful and proud to share this testimony, my family is united at this and all my wishes has come through. Thank you Dr. Wakina Love Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone, I sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the GREAT ILLUOBE render to me in my marital life.The only person that i can boldly say he can cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and any other kind of disease like CANCER,HIV/AIDS,LOW SPERM COUNT,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, ALS know as ( Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) and can also solve any relationship problem is this great herbalist man called Dr ILLUOBE. Friends your case is not too hard why don’t you give The GREAT ILLUOBE a try and let him work surprises because i know he will cure you of the disease and also help bring back your WIFE or HUSBAND that has left you as the case may be. You can contact him via web(http://drilluobetemple.webs.com) email: drilluobe@live.com or call or whatsapp +2348077357453 or my email lisamcclean360@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr.Ogudugu has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Ogudugu i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Ogudugu are true but after contacting Dr.Ogudugu through GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM it that moment i believed that Dr.Ogudugu is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to reunite broken relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig