THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE





The Highlight Of My Life..



If there's such a thing as 'highlight whore', then you're looking right at her.

Its pretty much up there with contouring, which we know, has been my jam for the last few years. 

I like the idea of creating shadow and light which in turn makes my chubby cheeks look less chubby and although I love em', I am kinda over the whole looking like a 12 year old thing.

When it comes to trying out highlighters, I'm all for it. High end or high street, liquid or powder. I honestly don't mind owning 12 of the same shade because in my opinion THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OWNING TOO MANY HIGHLIGHTERS.

With my skin tone I gravitate towards more gold/yellow toned highlighters, rather than the cool icy tones. Although I can pretty much wear any (bless my mixed race skin), I just feel more sassy and comfortable with a highlight that resembles the sun. Gimme dat glow.

I dabble in and out of Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, MAC Gold Deposit & my favourite, the reason behind this post, Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champaign Pop.

Nothing beats this highlight! I literally love it. If I could bathe in it I would, seriously.

With a light dusting for an everyday minimal glow or applied with a wet brush for a more 'I AM SHINING LIKE THE DAMN MOON' glow, its honestly one of the best (if not the best) highlights on the market right now.

I reach for this most days and its especially my go to, if my skin looks a little sallow and tired. 

I know some people find this highlight a little too much, but personally for me, its just enough. Slightly shimmery but definitely not glittery. Smooth to apply & even smoother to touch. It sits on my skin beautifully and when the light hits it, you appear lit from within.

I cannot praise this illuminator enough. Jaclyn Hill will go down in makeup history for creating such a fabulous product. Woo, #teaminternet

You can pick up Becca X Jaclyn Hull Champaign Pop on Cult Beauty for £32.



Share:

3 comments

  1. beautiful highlighter indeed! The one that suits my skin the most is soft and gentle by mac :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a highlighter wish list the length of my arm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My love for highlighters is just insane, who doesn't want to glow especially during these summer months :p xx

    http://girlsjournal95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig