MY HOLIDAY BEAUTY BAG


As you're reading this I am sunning myself in Portugal and hopefully becoming a bronzed babes lol. Im currently in Faro doing some stuff with Curvy Kate (mainly laying on a beach but I'm not complaining). So I thought I would share with you the beauty bits I have taken with me.

I guess I've taken the bare minimal of things that I feel 'I need'. From skincare, body care, sun protection and hair care - heres the round up!

Skincare >
Clinique Take The Day Off Balm A cleanser that I know works and doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. I know its bulky for travelling but its good and I only want the best for my skin ;) 

The Body Shop Aloe Vera Toner A cooling and soothing toner to help settle my skin after its been in the sun all day. This is also my favourite toner. So affordable too. Its also running out so I thought I would use the last of it when I'm away.

Clinique Turnaround Revitalising Daytime Moisturiser* I've been giving this entire range a whirl and I've really been enjoying using it. This moisturiser is super enriching and hydrating. My skin is ridiculously soft after I use it.

Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalising Moisturser* A love a good night cream, even when I'm away. This one smells like sun tan lotion which makes me happy and although its super moisturising, it doesn't make me look or feel greasy. 


Bodycare & Protection >
Pure Bodycare Moisture Plus Cream* Your bog standard body cream that is going to hydrate and moisturise. Nothing too wow about this product but it does what I need it to do. 

Piz Buin Tan & Protect Oil Accelerating Spray > My go to tanning oil for the last 4 years. It has a small amount of protection in whilst helping to cook you like a chicken lol. I love this spray to help me get an even bronze glow. Its my fave!

Radical Skin Perfecting Screen SPF 30* > I was lucky enough to be sent this especially for Portugal by the lovely Hayley at Chalk PR. Im really excited to use this as my skin is sensitive and very easily burns, especially my forehead, so this is going to protect me without (hopefully) clogging my pores and causing me breakouts. YEAH GIRL.


Haircare >
Kerastae Oleo Curl Intense* I wrote about this here but its my favourite conditioning treatment so I feel like its the only real hair product I need for a weeks holiday. Who has time for hair washes when there's sun and cocktails? Not me babes. I'll use this every morning to protect my weave from the salt in the air and if I need to wash my hair, I will use this with warm water. Sorted! (Im not a tramp I swear lol)

Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Texturising Spray* Textured, bouncy curls is the look I'm going for. Effortless hair on holiday is pretty much what every girl wants isn't it? Im no different. This also smells incredible and adds life and body to the bottom of my hair. LOVE IT!

Schwarzkopf Oil-licious Tame & Shine Styling Oil*  An everyday oil that I can apply throughout the day to help with frizz and to also nourish on the go. Its also in a small cute bottle which is great for travelling. I've never used this before so I'm super excited.

So thats all the beauty bits I'm taking. Of course I have makeup too but I'm saving that post for another trip. I am so excited for summer now.. Bronzed skin, freckles, cocktails and relaxation. Bring it on babes. BRING IT ON!

Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this post Gracie! You're making me want to book a holiday! x

    http://dandylove1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how cute is that little makeup bag! Clinique Take The Day Off balm is amazing, isn't it?! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely products! Also love the little bag too!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the got2b beach matte spray and it's so good :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig