3 WAYS IM BETTERING MYSELF


Growth is really important to me and I'm becoming more and more aware of my flaws. Sometimes certain situations or reflecting on the past makes you want to become a better person. Its really bloody hard admitting that theres certain aspects of yourself that need some work or need changing but once you do, you're one step closer to bettering yourself.

Without being too hard on myself I wrote down a few things that I would like to change as I believe it will impact my personal growth positively. Here goes lol..

Stop Saying Yes
I tend to think I'm a robot who can do everything. I want to work hard, see my mates, go on work brunch meetings and all the stuff in between, but I'm human and I can't. I tend to say yes to please people, mainly my management and in the long run I end up unmotivated, tired and also pretty unwell. I don't have to go to 10 meetings a week to be successful and my friends won't hate me if I can't make dinner. Obviously finding a work/life balance is important but lets face it, I can't say yes to everything. 

Less Gossiping
Idle gossip and talking about other peoples downfalls is unproductive. Rumours are just that - rumours and I need to stop being sucked into that dark hole. I've been gossiped about and rumours have been spread about me before, & it was really difficult for me so I know what it feels like. I'm making a conscious choice to talk about others positively, or don't talk about them at all. 

Appreciate What I Have
I constantly want more, constantly have to replace something simply because I can afford it and its just a little ridiculous. I moan about the silliest things when I should honestly realise how blessed and lucky I am. Whether I'm comparing myself to others, splurging on stuff I don't need or trying to justify the fact I need a brand new Audi which I won't ever drive, I need to slap myself out of it and appreciate what I have right now.

Share:

8 comments

  1. I think it's great how honest you are, both with yourself and with your readers! We all have our flaws and mistakes, but it takes a great deal of courage to admit them to ourselves. Ultimately, we are the only ones who can change them, and I think it is a great personal quality to recognise and change the less flattering aspects of ourselves :)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really missing my wife when she left me for someone else. I was weak to take care of some situations and i let her slip my arms. I had to talk to my partner at the office who recently got her husband back. She told me to get in touch with John Patience who helped her get her husband back with a love spell. I was very sure of this because John has helped my partner get her husband back. So i called John Patience and told him i lost my lover and wanted her back. He encouraged me and told me to be happy. He did his thing and told me my wife will be back in 45 hours. I waited for that time and my wife called me and told me that she has forgiven me and ready to take me back in her life. Since then, my wife and i have been enjoying our marriage with our lovely 4 kids. I am very grateful to John for what he has done for me. I'd advice you to ask him for help if you have any problem on your relationship and some other aspects of life.His email is blessings434@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  2. Really love this post!! I definitely agree, I need to work on some of the same things too. Especially stop saying yes, and I definitely believe that gossiping isn't good for anyone, all it does is paint people in a bad light and make others feel better about themselves whilst putting someone else down, even though none of it could be true x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! I love the route you're going down with your content... And yasss to no gossiping!.. I hate it.. I saw this quote '' what susie says of Sally says more of susie than sally' and it's so true. How do we know for sure that person won't do the same to us. Ps keep doing you and I can't wait for the love ugly foundation, Tayaba x

    ReplyDelete
  4. saying NO is also pretty huge for me. I havent got time to manage everything so definitely need to stop saying yes to all :P
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also need to learn to stop saying yes. I always give in to somebody demands

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely with you on the saying yes! I need to learn the word no

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! I always appreciate how honest you are with your readers :) Definitely feeling inspired by this post to think of ways I can better myself :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig