THE FACIAL OIL THATS WORTH THE PRICE


Is it just me or are face oils bloomin' expensive, yet they are one skin care item that I really enjoy using & spending my money on. They usually feel pretty amazing, smell great and give you that 'ahhhhhhh' feeling just before bed. I've tried a few, but the one that I keep going back too is the Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil*.

I like my face oil to; give my skin more hydration, help improve its texture on a whole & to also help me to relax before bed time. This does all that & that's why I like it.

My skin can get a bit dehydrated, especially during the colder months. I get dry patches around my face & my skin just starts to look bland. This product really helps by getting moisture into the skin whilst also softening. I notice my makeup sits a lot better when I use this & my face is actually less oily now as it is getting a boost of hydration overnight. My skin has 100% improved since using this and I am actually on my third bottle, THIRD lol.

It smells incredible due to the primrose oil & shea butter - really relaxing, calming and zen like.
The packaging is really well made too!

Now, this is £31.50 which is kind of pricey, but I promise you its worth it. You only need a teeny tiny two drops each night anyway so the product itself does have longevity. 


Are facial oils your thang? Do you have any recommendations. Let me know in the comments.

Share:

7 comments

  1. I love facial oils. I'll have to try this one out. I use vitamin E face oil by superdrug. Cheap but does the job. And also melvita extraordinary oil. Smells sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I am hearing about facial oils but I will surely check it out.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oily skin, but I've just started experimenting with natural oils. So far, so good. I'm still on the basics, but I want to work up to more specialized ones like this in the future.


    xo, Manda
    www.iceonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks well good! i currently use vitman E oil from TBS but i've been looking for a good facial oil to invest in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! it works amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! it works amazing

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig