THE WEARABLE 3 STEP LIP


I think my favourite makeup item is some sort of lip product. I often gravitate towards all the lipstick, liners and glosses whenever I'm out and about or surfing online. If I ever feel like splurging on makeup, lipstick is absolutely the first thing that comes to mind. I just can't get enough. 

I've recently stumbled across three lip products that work absolutely perfectly together and will probably compliment various skin tones. 

This is the wearable 3 step lip.




I love experimenting with lip colours, dark, vampy or bright, but I always end up falling into my old habit of wearing a pinky/nude colour. Its wearable, easy to apply and looks great with any eye makeup. Its just subtle and pretty.. I mean, who has time to apply a red lip during the week? Not me thats for sure.

(sorry my skin looks awful, I had an allergic reaction and it was only starting to clear)

Im just a little in love with this combo. A liner to give a little Kylie Jenner feel, a lipstick shade that matches so perfectly and a gloss over the top for some extra juiciness. Aint it just a beaut?

I've been wearing this pretty much everyday. It adds a little something without really making any sort of effort. I think this lip combo would also look great on a night out with a really heavy eye. 

(I think its time to get my brows done, wow)

Thats it for today, a little lip lovin'. Do you have a lipstick combo you can't get enough of? Let me know in the comments below. Hope you're having a great week & if not don't worry, its basically the weekend now ;)


Share:

7 comments

  1. I also like the pinky\nude lipsticks and glosses they suit any skin color you can wear it all the day and on night dates they are amazing x

    salmabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My most recent post is all about pinky nudes - let me know if you read it :) http://aysegulodele.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Love the colour, really suits you :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Boldy Bare not too long ago so just need to try out Half 'N' Half now :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so gorgeous on you Grace, really is a stunning nude/pink combo!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a lipstick combo but I love a red lip but just not too bright.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never been a gloss kinda gal but this looks great on you!

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig