THE NEW IN £32 GINGHAM SKIRT OF DREAMS




Last week I decided to have an entire wardrobe overhaul (without buying any new clothes). I'm poor at the moment because I'm waiting on about 17,839.80240 invoices lol plus I'm moving this weekend and sweet baby Jesus the deposit and fees on my new place were expensive af. 

However, I've been struggling to put together any half decent outfits (turns out hoodies and leggings aren't acceptable to wear everyday) and whenever I looked through my clothes, I hated everything! I just needed some inspo but didn't want to spend any money.

I decided to take everything out and have one giant purge. I got rid of the stuff that wasn't 'me' anymore, I didn't like or didn't fit. If I decided to keep something, I had to make sure it could be worn at least 3 different ways. It took me 12 hours and I still haven't done my dresses but nonetheless, I have a more interchangeable wardrobe and I know that everything fits and looks the way I'd like it too. Its given me more time in the mornings, less stress when I have a last minute thaaaang to do AND, choosing outfits to shoot for my blog is a much more pleasurable experience.

(shall I do a full post on my wardrobe overhaul?)

So with all that being said, there is going to be even more fashion/personal style content on my site, starting with a post all about this amazing gingham skirt from ASOS.


Isn't it a dreaaaaaam? The gingham trend is SO hot this season, with all the high street & online stores like Boohoo, Topshop & New Look producing some amazing pieces. This gingham skirt in particular is deconstructed with a slight paperbag waist and I am o b s e s s e d. Its so flattering and the ruffles fall in such a nice way - sort of like a waterfall. I paired it with this denim bardot top that also has ruffles and although it might be a bit too much for some, its just enough sass for me lol.

In terms of footwear, I reckon you can wear pretty much anything. From plimsols to Vans, from Stan Smith's to boots - and on this occasion I've opted for boots. I like the height these platforms give me, plus they're really easy to walk in and they're super comfortable. 


___________________________________________________________

Top - ASOS Curve (on sale and available in smaller sizes here) | Skirt - ASOS 
Boots - & OTHER STORIES (similar linked) | Sunglasses - QUAY (similar linked) | Bag - Celine 
___________________________________________________________

Shop The Post







My Favourite Gingham Pieces To Shop Now






Share:

1 comment

  1. Pleaaaaaseeeee do an entire post on the wardrobe overhaul! You look absolutely rad in that skirt, complements your natural babeness! Loving all this new content,so great to see you hitting your stride while still staying true to you. Your site/channel are life xxxx

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig